Lindsey Wilson College
Lindsey Wilson College
Secure Network
Veterans Enrollment Form
Complete this form every semester after you have signed up for classes. It is your responsibility to notify the VA Coordinator of any changes in your enrollment after this form has been submitted.
Student Information

***Note: If you change your major or you are transferring to Lindsey Wilson College; please submit a Request for Change of Program or Place of Training Form (there are two forms, one for service members - VA Form 22-1995 and the other for dependents - VA Form 22-5495). You can request these forms from the VA Coordinator or complete online at once logged in (make sure you let the VA Coordinator know that you completed the form online).

VA Information
Certification Information